Statement of Faith
1. All Scripture is verbally inspired as originally written, and therefore, infallible and inerrant (2 Tim 3:16-17, 2 Pet 1:21, Matt 5:18, 1 Cor 2:13). The Bible is the Word of God. We cannot accept the untrue statement: "The Bible contains the Word of God."
2. There is one living and true God who exists in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19, 2 Cor 13:14). The Father is God (1 Cor 8:6); the Son is God (Is 7:14), John 1:1-14, Heb 1:8-10); and the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4).
3. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin (Is 7:14, Matt 1:18-25, Luke 1:26-38).
4. Christ arose bodily from the dead and ascended unto God the Father (Matt 28, Mark 16, 1 Cor 15)
5. Christ will return for the true church:
a) First, for the "dead in Christ" who will be resurrected bodily, and for those believers who are alive at His coming. This resurrection not only precedes His return to earth to reign 1,000 years, but also precedes the Great Tribulation (1 Thess 4:13-18, 5:9)
b) Then, to reign 1,000 years on earth (Rev 20:1-6, 2 Tim 2:12).
6. All men inherit a depraved nature and are lost sinners in need of salvation (Rom 3:9-19, Ephs 2:1-3).
7. God has provided salvation through offering His Son on the cross of Calvary and allowing His BLOOD to be shed for the forgiveness of our sins (Rom 3:25, Heb 9:22).
8. We are saved and justified when we recognize ourselves as sinners, and put our whole trust in Christ as the Son of God and His finished work on the cross of Calvary. Salvation is wholly by grace through faith, plus nothing (Rom 3:24, 4:5, Ephs 2:8-9).
9. Once truly saved, we cannot be lost; we are eternally secure in Christ (John 3:16, 10:27-29, Rom 8:38-39).
10. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit takes place at the time of conversion and is the act of placing the believer into the body of Christ, but is not a second work of grace (1 Cor 12:13, Gal 3:27). It is different than the filling of the Holy Spirit which is an ongoing process that may occur continually in the believers life (Ephs 5:18). Neither of these acts is accompanied by unusual signs such as speaking in tongues.
11. We should weekly participate in the Lord's Supper (1 Cor 11:23-32, Acts 20:7).
12. All true believer's are members of the church, the body of Christ and are welcome in the fellowship of the local church. But we cannot accept any denominational name that would divide the body of Christ (Rom 12:5, Ephs 4:25, Matt 18:20).
13. All believers are to be baptized by immersion in water, as an act of obedience, but not for securing salvation (Acts 2:41, 19:4-5).
14. The Bible teaches the eternal blessedness of the saved (John 4:14, 5:24, Ephs 2:7). It also teaches the eternal punishment of the lost (John 5:28-29, Rev 20:10, & 15, Matt 25:46).
15. The grace of God teaches us to "live sensibly, righteously, & Godly (Titus 2:11-14).
a) We are to be "looking for that blesses hope" (Titus 2:13)
b) "Setting our affections on things above" (Col 3:2-3)
c) Live a life of separation from the world (2 Cor 6:14-18)
d) We are to be separated unto God (2 Cor 6:17-18)
Of course, there is more we can add, but these are the important teachings and doctrines we adhere to, based on God's Word.
Do you have questions or are there parts of this that you do not understand?
We would love to hear from you, and share with you the truth of God's Word.
Schedule of Meetings
9:00 am Prayer Time
9:30 am Breaking of Bread
(The Lord's Supper)
11:00 am Family Bible Hour
& Sunday School
5:00 pm Evening Studies
6:00 & 6;30 pm AWANA CLUBS &
CAFE' AWANA (for adults)
Men's Bible Study
Child Evangelism Fellowship
Christian Missions In Many Lands
Way of the Master
Focus On the Family
Voices For Christ
Bible Believers Network
Emmaus Correspondence School
Florida Family Council